Tuesday 24 June 2014

Prayer Requests

Thank you so much to those of you who come to this little blog to catch up and find out how things are going.  I really do appreciate you.

I have some prayer requests I'd like to share with you, for my upcoming time in L.A.

1) That God will help me come in contact with excellent artists at the film school with whom I can collaborate whole-heartedly.  I would love to make contact with Christians or spiritually open-minded people who are the absolute best at what they do, and with whom I can create films that are stunning, glorifying to God, and things of real excellence.

2) I need a place to live, so please pray with me that i find the 3 "C"s:
    -conveniently located
    -cost effective, and
    -comfortable

3) Please pray that God helps me find the funds to pay for school as I go, so I don't have to sink  
    further into debt at this mid-point of my life.

thanks everyone!  more to come in the days ahead.

upwards and onwards!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Tonight found new reading material and even better-it's interactive! Blogs, in my opinion, are the coolest addition to this over-connected world and glad it's not on FB, so even better. Tim, looking forward to living vicariously through your blog journey. The setting couldn't be better, in the quintessential futuristic city of LA where it's said everything's for sale and you can buy anything, where LA goes, so goes America-truly frightening. Each adventure will be like wind beneath my wings, oh, wait, that's been used, like air pumped into my bike tires. One of my biggest dreams is to write a Hollywood screenplay in which you play the main character. I've seen you act and you are amazing-seriously. This blog just might just inspire ideas, already has. . .

    . . . A writer begins a novel and as things bog down, from time to time, takes breaks to read a friend's blog. It slowly begins to dawn on him that the novel and his friends are symbiotically attached. As he's writing he's actually plotting events in his friend blogger's life. The blogger character is indirectly influencing what will happen next, but the writer becomes torn because he knows drama makes for good stories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awesome idea! i will happily, happily make that movie Fred. thanks so much for caring enough to even read this thing, let alone all the other goodness you've brought into my life.

      Delete